Whether you’re planning a meeting for two or an event for 250, we know you’ll find the Manufacturer & Business Association Conference Center is not only the perfect choice but a wise investment!
In every aspect you’ll find the Conference Center unique in its business-focused amenities – offering a level of comfort, convenience and service unlike any other facility in the area.
Simply put, we are at your service, ready to ensure your event is a complete success and that it exceeds your expectations.
Just ask 21,000 guests who’ve held their meeting, seminar, briefing, trade show or special event with us this past year.
We are so confident that you will be pleased with our facility that we guarantee your satisfaction, or you don’t pay for the meeting.
- Central Location: Whether traveling from Ohio, New York, or western Pennsylvania, the Conference Center is easily accessible from either Interstate 79 or 90. Map/Directions
- Comfort and Convenience: The Conference Center offers ergonomic furniture, non-glare tables, appropriate lighting and acoustics, wireless computers and more.
- Complimentary Food and Beverage: Enjoy pastries, bagels and freshly-brewed coffee in the morning, plus fresh-baked cookies and unlimited beverages in the afternoon in our cybercafe.
- Ample Parking: Complimentary / Secure parking conveniently located in front of the building.
- Handicap Accessible: Our building entrance, hallways, bathrooms and meeting rooms are all handicap accessible.
- Extra large plasma screen television and computer monitors
- Mobile keyboards/wireless mouse controls in every room
- Satellite access and capabilities
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Whiteboards, flip charts and LCD projectors (also in all rooms)
- Experienced technical and administrative support
- Private, quiet atmosphere
- Advance room setup
- Continuous food and beverage service
- Variety of catering options
- Convenient business center (lobby) available at no charge
- Concierge services
Norm Zymm is the director of Conference Center Sales and Operations at the Manufacturer & Business Association. A native of Erie, Zymm has more than 25 years experience creating special events and convention services/catering. He has won numerous awards for outstanding service in the hospitality industry, including “Sales Manager of the Year” award from Doubletree Hotels & Resorts and Westin Hotels.
For more information on booking your next meeting or event, or to schedule a tour, contact Norm Zymm, director of Conference Center Sales and Operations at 814/833-3200.