What a Day! What a Celebration!
The Manufacturer & Business Association was proud to host northwest Pennsylvania’s 5th annual Manufacturing Day celebration on Thursday, October 4, at the Bayfront Convention Center in Erie.
This year’s event was an amazing exhibit of innovation, technology and career opportunities in today’s manufacturing industry. Manufacturers, vendors, high school and higher education institutions provided more than 50 exhibits, with demonstrations for participants to experience today’s technology in a hands-on, interactive environment. Participants heard from innovation experts in their fields!
Our guests learned about the high-paying manufacturing careers available, and discovered how manufacturing remains the economic powerhouse behind our local, regional and national economies.
We wish to thank our sponsors, exhibitors, partners and school administrators for making this day possible!
Contents of this Executive Summary include:
- 51 Exhibitors
- 32 Schools Represented and 2,213 Guests Attending
- Six Breakout Session Topics with Registrations from 190 to 583 Participants for Each
- Six Patrick R. Locco Scholarship Award Winners
- Student Survey Results
- Teacher Survey Results
- Sponsors – Two Big Events, One Big Thank You
- 800 Business and Community Leaders and their Guests attended the Evening Program with
- Keynote Speaker Daymond John of “Shark Tank”
- Reminder Notice of 2019’s Program Date and Location