Workpartners and the Manufacturer & Business Association are partnering to provide Association members an exclusive 10% discount off Workpartners EAP services.
Sometimes, life gets messy…
That’s when employers and their employees need Life Solutions EAP, a confidential employee assistance program for employees and members of their household.
Our trained professionals will help you as the employer find resources for:
- Organizational support, consulting and training
- Disruptive Event Management (DEM) support
Our trained professionals will help your employees find resources to:
- Balance their work and home life.
- Deal with family and relationship concerns.
- Cope more successfully with anxiety, depression, or drug/alcohol issues.
- Make healthy lifestyle changes that last.
- Get legal and financial advice, and much more.
Life Solutions services for your employees include:
- Coaching and counseling: confidential sessions - in person, by telephone or via video counseling.
- Referrals for child care and elder care.
- Help with daily living issues.
- Access to Beating the Blues US™, an online program to help manage stress and anxiety.
- 24/7 phone support if employees need immediate help.
- Referrals for legal and financial services:
- A free 30-minute legal consultation and up to a 25-percent reduction in attorney fees after the consultation.
- A free 30-minute consultation with a financial professional.
- Access to our Work-Life portal* featuring
- Skill builder courses and monthly webinars.
- Downloadable legal forms, such as wills and power of attorney.
- Financial calculators to help employees create a budget.
- A savings center with 25-percent discounts on name brands.
- Resilience Journey — A resource to help employees bounce back.
Association members interested in more information on our EAP and discount pricing, please contact: Keith Eller, Account Manager, at email@example.com or by phone at 814-835-2012 (Option 4).