WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8
Bayfront Convention Center, Erie ► 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Save the date! Join us for the MBA’s biggest HR & Legal event of the year — full of interactive learning experiences, high-caliber vendors, networking opportunities, and a fantastic lineup of expert guest speakers you won’t want to miss!
Choose your preferred mode of attendance — in-person at the Bayfront Convention Center or virtually from the comfort of your home or office. In-person attendees will enjoy gathering with HR colleagues from across the region, along with a delicious breakfast, lunch and the best snacks ever (no joking)!
EARLY BIRD SAVINGS!
Before July 1 (Save $50!): $350 member; $500 nonmember
After July 1: $400 member; $550 nonmember
Save your seat! Click here or contact Melissa at 814/833-3200, 800/815-2660, or email email@example.com.
LABOR & EMPLOYMENT
BREAKFAST, LUNCH & SNACKS
It’s bigger, it’s better and it’s back at the Bayfront Convention Center! The Manufacturer & Business Association’s (MBA) 11th Annual HR Conference is pleased to offer attendees the choice to attend in person or virtually – bringing one of the largest HR audiences together once again! Best of all, our daylong agenda will be packed with even more interactive learning experiences, high-caliber vendors, networking opportunities and a powerful lineup of guest speakers you won’t want to miss!
More sponsor packages mean more opportunities to interact with key HR influencers from more than 150 companies. The best part – you’re in the room – attending, benefiting, learning and networking right along with our Conference attendees (we’ll even buy you lunch)! These packages go quickly every year, so don’t wait!
For more information, contact Tammy Polanski, MBA Director of Marketing, at 814/833-3200, 800/815-2660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR CONFERENCE PREMIER SPONSOR
THE PREMIER SPONSORSHIP PROVIDES THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF VISIBILITY, INCLUDING PRE- AND POST-EVENT RECOGNITION THROUGHOUT THE EVENT, YOUR LOGO DISPLAYED ON THE BIG SCREENS FLANKING THE STAGE, AND THE OPTION TO PERSONALLY INTRODUCE THE HR CONFERENCE (MORNING OR AFTERNOON) KEYNOTE ADDRESS ON THE MAIN STAGE.
1. PREMIER SPONSOR TO RECEIVE (4) GUEST PASSES TO ATTEND EVENT ($1,400 VALUE!)
2. PREMIER SPONSOR TO RECEIVE (1) 6-FOOT EXHIBIT TABLE WITH (2) SEATS AND LUNCH FOR EXHIBIT ATTENDEES
3. PREMIER SPONSOR TO BE RECOGNIZED DURING “EXHIBITOR ROUND ROBIN,” A TWO-MINUTE INTRODUCTION TO EXPLAIN YOUR COMPANY’S PRODUCTS/SERVICES
4. PREMIER SPONSOR INVITED TO INTRODUCE KEYNOTE ADDRESS SPEAKER ON MAIN STAGE
5. PREMIER SPONSOR LOGO TO BE DISPLAYED PROMINENTLY ON BIG SCREENS
6. PREMIER SPONSOR LOGO FEATURED IN ALL MARKETING EVENT PROMOTION, INCLUDING WEBSITE BANNER FEATURE AD AND ALL MBA SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
7. PREMIER SPONSOR HIGHLIGHTED IN PRE- AND POST-EVENT PRESS RELEASES
8. PREMIER SPONSOR ACKNOWLEDGED IN OPENING/CLOSING REMARKS
9. PREMIER SPONSOR “WELCOME ANNOUNCEMENT” IN HR NEWSLETTER (3,000 HR SUBSCRIBERS)
10. PREMIER SPONSOR “WELCOME ANNOUNCEMENT” IN MBA’S BUSINESS MAGAZINE (15,000 READERS)
11. PREMIER SPONSOR LOGO PROMINENTLY FEATURED IN (FP) THANK YOU AD (DECEMBER BUSINESS MAGAZINE)
12. PREMIER SPONSOR TO BE CROSS PROMOTED AT ALL MBA HR EVENTS AND CLASSES LEADING UP TO THE DAY OF EVENT
13. DISTINCTIVE NAME BADGE TO RECOGNIZE YOUR COMPANY AS THE PREMIER CONFERENCE SPONSOR
- Free HR & Legal Hotline
- HR Training
- HR Conference
- Discounted HR & Legal Services
- Labor Law Posters
- Employment Forms and Policies
- HR Roundtable
- HR Newsletter
- HR ListServ
- Employee Assistance Program
- Federal Government Announces New Affirmative Action Plan Certification Requirements for Federal Contractors