The Manufacturer & Business Association’s all-in-one labor law posters help you meet your federal and state poster needs. Even better, for an easy and stress-free way to remain complaint, members can enroll in our Automatic Poster Update Program.
If a business has one or more employees, it is required by the law to post federal and state mandatory posters. Both Pennsylvania and federal law require employers to display or post all mandatory workplace postings in a conspicuous place where they are easily visible to all employees — the intended audience. This means, postings should be displayed somewhere apparent to all employees on a daily basis, such as a break room or main lobby. Some postings also are required to be placed where they can be seen by applicants for employment. If you have multiple locations, then each workplace should display its own posters. The MBA all-in-one posters (Federal and Pennsylvania) contain commonly required postings; however, some companies may be required to display additional postings due to their type of business.
All-in-One Pennsylvania Labor Law Poster (REV 7/2018)
- Minimum Wage Law
- Right-to-Know Act
- Remember: It’s Important to Tell Your Employer About Your Injury (WC)
- Abstract of Child Labor Law (please post LLC-17, Schedule of Work Hours, if employing minors)
- Employment Provisions of the PA Human Relations Act
- Unemployment Compensation
- Equal Pay Law
All-in-One Federal Labor Law Poster (REV 8/2016)
- Minimum Wage – Employee Rights Under FLSA (mandatory update)
- It’s the Law – OSHA
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (mandatory update)
- Notice to Employees of Rights Under FMLA
Purchase the all-in-one Federal and Pennsylvania Labor Law Posters today!
Contact us today at 814/833-3200 or 800/815-2660 to learn more!