There has been a mandatory change to the Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation posting that is effective immediately. The All-in-One Pennsylvania Labor Law Poster (REV 7/2018) has been updated to reflect this change and is available for purchase.
The MBA HR & Legal Services Division keeps employers up-to-date on changes in labor law compliance through its mandatory poster programs:
All-in-One Pennsylvania Labor Law Poster (REV 7/2018)
- Minimum Wage Law
- Right-to-Know Act
- Remember: It’s Important to Tell Your Employer About Your Injury (WC)
- Abstract of Child Labor Law (please post LLC-17, Schedule of Work Hours, if employing minors)
- Employment Provisions of the PA Human Relations Act
- Unemployment Compensation
- Equal Pay Law
All-in-One Federal Labor Law Poster (REV 8/2016)
- Minimum Wage – Employee Rights Under FLSA (mandatory update)
- It’s the Law – OSHA
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (mandatory update)
- Notice to Employees of Rights Under FMLA
Purchase the all-in-one Federal and Pennsylvania Labor Law Posters today!
*please note that industry specific standards or laws may require additional postings.
NOW AVAILABLE! MBA members can enroll in the Automatic Poster Update Program for an easy and stress-free way to remain compliant with labor law posting requirements. Contact us today at 814/833-3200 or 800/815-2660 to learn more!