JOIN ONE OF THE LARGEST HR & LEGAL DISCUSSION GROUPS IN THE REGION!
Get real-time updates on federal and state laws; gain a deeper understanding of the legal issues impacting today’s diverse workforce; discover unique solutions to employee policies to keep the best people working for you; and, much more!
Whether you’re a veteran in the HR field or just starting your career, this highly interactive roundtable offers the knowledge and expertise you need to address the common and uncommon challenges that businesses of every size and every type encounter every day.
PLEASE NOTE: Meetings take place on the THIRD TUESDAY of each month (no meeting in July).
- Qualifies for HRCI and SHRM Credits.
- Facilitated by the MBA's Certified HR Professionals.
- Roundtable participants select topics for discussion.
- Free HR & Legal Hotline
- HR Training
- HR Conference
- HR Coffee Talk
- Discounted HR & Legal Services
- Labor Law Posters
- Employment Forms and Policies
- HR Roundtable
- HR Newsletter
- HR ListServ
- Employee Assistance Program
- Federal Government Announces New Affirmative Action Plan Certification Requirements for Federal Contractors