The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has issued a new posting that includes information about the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA). The PWFA, which amends the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), is effective June 27, 2023. In addition to the new EEOC posting, as previously reported by the MBA, on May 2, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) announced the released a new "Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)" posting. The MBA is currently updating the All-In-One federal poster which members pre-order now. Please click here to read the full ALERT.
The Manufacturer & Business Association’s all-in-one labor law posters help you meet your federal and state poster needs. Even better, for an easy and stress-free way to remain compliant, members can enroll in our Automatic Poster Update Program.
If a business has one or more employees, it is required by the law to post federal and state mandatory posters. Both Pennsylvania and federal law require employers to display or post all mandatory workplace postings in a conspicuous place where they are easily visible to all employees — the intended audience. This means, postings should be displayed somewhere apparent to all employees on a daily basis, such as a break room or main lobby. Some postings also are required to be placed where they can be seen by applicants for employment. If you have multiple locations, then each workplace should display its own posters. The MBA all-in-one posters (Federal and Pennsylvania) contain commonly required postings; however, some companies may be required to display additional postings due to their type of business.
All-in-One Pennsylvania Labor Law Poster (REV 8/2022)
- Minimum Wage Law (mandatory update)
- Right-to-Know Act
- Remember: It’s Important to Tell Your Employer About Your Injury (WC)
- Abstract of Child Labor Law (please post LLC-17, Schedule of Work Hours, if employing minors)
- Employment Provisions of the PA Human Relations Act
- Unemployment Compensation
- Equal Pay Law
All-in-One Federal Labor Law Poster (REV 06/2023)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Minimum Wage (04/23)
- Notice to Employees of Rights Under FMLA (04/23)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (02/22)
- OSHA – Job Safety and Health: It’s the Law (2019)
- EEOC – Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (06/23)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (05/22)
Purchase the all-in-one Federal and Pennsylvania Labor Law Posters today!
Contact us today at 814/833-3200 or 800/815-2660 to learn more!
- Free HR & Legal Hotline
- HR Training
- HR Conference
- Discounted HR & Legal Services
- Labor Law Posters
- Employment Forms and Policies
- HR Roundtable
- HR Newsletter
- HR ListServ
- Employee Assistance Program
- Federal Government Announces New Affirmative Action Plan Certification Requirements for Federal Contractors