Expert Panel to Discuss Energy Updates for 2019
Panelists include Ken Lawton, general energy consultant at National Fuel, Marybeth Smialek, regional external affairs director at First Energy, and Geoffrey Bristow, regional energy program manager at the Department of Environmental Protection. Discussion topics include challenges affecting the energy industry, possible rate changes, and timely information on rebates, pricing and efficiency programs that are available to businesses in 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these presentations reflect the views and opinions of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Manufacturer & Business Association or any of its officers and directors.
- Erie Downtown Development Corporation CEO to Provide Update at Association’s May 16 Briefing
- Association to Host Legislative Luncheon with State Senators Laughlin and Brooks on May 9
- Manufacturer & Business Association’s Women in the Workplace IMPACT Luncheon Set for April 11
- Erie Innovation District CEO to Present Project Update at Association’s March 26 Briefing
- Manufacturer & Business Association to Honor 56 Training Graduates