Expert Panel to Discuss Energy Updates for 2019
Panelists include Ken Lawton, general energy consultant at National Fuel, Marybeth Smialek, regional external affairs director at First Energy, and Geoffrey Bristow, regional energy program manager at the Department of Environmental Protection. Discussion topics include challenges affecting the energy industry, possible rate changes, and timely information on rebates, pricing and efficiency programs that are available to businesses in 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these presentations reflect the views and opinions of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Manufacturer & Business Association or any of its officers and directors.
- Manufacturer & Business Association Announces Board for 2021-2022
- MBA to Host Virtual HR & Employment Law Conference on October 28
- 7th Annual MFG Day Celebration Goes Virtual in 2020
- PA Attorney General Candidate to be Featured at Manufacturer & Business Association’s October 8 Candidate Forum
- Manufacturer & Business Association Reschedules 115th Annual Event for October 13, 2021