Expert Panel to Discuss Energy Updates for 2019
Panelists include Ken Lawton, general energy consultant at National Fuel, Marybeth Smialek, regional external affairs director at First Energy, and Geoffrey Bristow, regional energy program manager at the Department of Environmental Protection. Discussion topics include challenges affecting the energy industry, possible rate changes, and timely information on rebates, pricing and efficiency programs that are available to businesses in 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these presentations reflect the views and opinions of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Manufacturer & Business Association or any of its officers and directors.
- Manufacturer & Business Association to Honor 74 Training Graduates
- Manufacturer & Business Association Announces 2019-2020 Board of Governors
- American Businesswoman Kat Cole to be Keynote Speaker at Manufacturer & Business Association’s 114th Annual Event
- Erie Downtown Development Corporation CEO to Provide Update at Association’s May 16 Briefing
- Association to Host Legislative Luncheon with State Senators Laughlin and Brooks on May 9