Expert Panel to Discuss Energy Updates for 2019
Panelists include Ken Lawton, general energy consultant at National Fuel, Marybeth Smialek, regional external affairs director at First Energy, and Geoffrey Bristow, regional energy program manager at the Department of Environmental Protection. Discussion topics include challenges affecting the energy industry, possible rate changes, and timely information on rebates, pricing and efficiency programs that are available to businesses in 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these presentations reflect the views and opinions of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Manufacturer & Business Association or any of its officers and directors.
- Manufacturer & Business Association to Honor 80 Training Graduates
- Manufacturer & Business Association to Host Economic Outlook IMPACT Luncheon on December 7
- Manufacturer & Business Association to Celebrate Members Milestone Anniversaries in Pittsburgh Area on Nov. 15
- Marquette's LaPaglia Named MBA's 2023 HR Person of the Year
- MBA to Host 11th Annual HR Conference on November 8