Expert Panel to Discuss Energy Updates for 2019
Panelists include Ken Lawton, general energy consultant at National Fuel, Marybeth Smialek, regional external affairs director at First Energy, and Geoffrey Bristow, regional energy program manager at the Department of Environmental Protection. Discussion topics include challenges affecting the energy industry, possible rate changes, and timely information on rebates, pricing and efficiency programs that are available to businesses in 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these presentations reflect the views and opinions of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Manufacturer & Business Association or any of its officers and directors.
- Anthem Artist to Perform at Manufacturer & Business Association’s 114th Annual Event
- Manufacturer & Business Association & the Roar on the Shore Issues Statement Regarding Passing of Roar® Executive Director Ralph Pontillo
- PA House Majority Leader Cutler to Speak at Association’s August 21 Legislative Luncheon
- Effective Strategies to Manage Workplace Stress To Be Focus of MBA’s August 8 IMPACT Luncheon
- Manufacturer & Business Association to Honor 74 Training Graduates