Expert Panel to Discuss Energy Updates for 2019
Panelists include Ken Lawton, general energy consultant at National Fuel, Marybeth Smialek, regional external affairs director at First Energy, and Geoffrey Bristow, regional energy program manager at the Department of Environmental Protection. Discussion topics include challenges affecting the energy industry, possible rate changes, and timely information on rebates, pricing and efficiency programs that are available to businesses in 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these presentations reflect the views and opinions of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Manufacturer & Business Association or any of its officers and directors.
- To Protect Employers and Employees, Governor Wolf Should Rescind Mass Shutdown Order
- Presenters to Discuss Erie Forward Initiative at Association’s January 23 Eggs ’n’ Issues Briefing
- 2020 Economic Outlook, Impact of Shell Cracker Plant Focus of MBA’s December 12 Luncheon
- Manufacturer & Business Association to Honor 65 Training Graduates
- Manufacturer & Business Association to Host Luncheon with Congressman Mike Kelly on November 1