Expert Panel to Discuss Energy Updates for 2019
Panelists include Ken Lawton, general energy consultant at National Fuel, Marybeth Smialek, regional external affairs director at First Energy, and Geoffrey Bristow, regional energy program manager at the Department of Environmental Protection. Discussion topics include challenges affecting the energy industry, possible rate changes, and timely information on rebates, pricing and efficiency programs that are available to businesses in 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these presentations reflect the views and opinions of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Manufacturer & Business Association or any of its officers and directors.
- Erie Downtown Development Corporation CEO to Provide Revitalization Update at Association's November 10 Briefing
- Manufacturer & Business Association Announces 2021 Patrick R. Locco Scholarship Winners
- Manufacturer & Business Association Announces 116th Annual Event to be Held October 13
- 8th Annual MFG Day Celebration to be Held October 13 in Erie
- MBA to Host Women in Leadership IMPACT Luncheon on September 14 in Erie