Expert Panel to Discuss Energy Updates for 2019
Panelists include Ken Lawton, general energy consultant at National Fuel, Marybeth Smialek, regional external affairs director at First Energy, and Geoffrey Bristow, regional energy program manager at the Department of Environmental Protection. Discussion topics include challenges affecting the energy industry, possible rate changes, and timely information on rebates, pricing and efficiency programs that are available to businesses in 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these presentations reflect the views and opinions of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Manufacturer & Business Association or any of its officers and directors.
- Retired U.S. Navy Four-Star Admiral William McRaven to Deliver Keynote Address at Association’s 115th Annual Event
- Manufacturer & Business Association to Host US Secretary of Commerce for Business Leader Roundtable
- Manufacturer & Business Association Requests Erie County ‘Green Phase’ Designation and Explanation
- Manufacturer & Business Association Announces Board for 2020-2021
- Manufacturer & Business Association Recommends Transparency to DCED Secretary on COVID-19 Recovery