Expert Panel to Discuss Energy Updates for 2019
Panelists include Ken Lawton, general energy consultant at National Fuel, Marybeth Smialek, regional external affairs director at First Energy, and Geoffrey Bristow, regional energy program manager at the Department of Environmental Protection. Discussion topics include challenges affecting the energy industry, possible rate changes, and timely information on rebates, pricing and efficiency programs that are available to businesses in 2019.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these presentations reflect the views and opinions of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Manufacturer & Business Association or any of its officers and directors.
- Manufacturer & Business Association Announces 2022-2023 Board of Governors
- Manufacturer & Business Association to Host 117th Annual Event on October 12
- Erie County Executive Davis to Discuss State of the County at MBA's May 4 Eggs 'n' Issues Briefing
- MBA to Host Women in Leadership IMPACT Luncheon on April 7 in Erie
- New Erie Community Foundation President to Share Vision for Success at Association's January 26 Briefing